Thursday, November 19, 2009

"Climbing is Freedom"

The title of my post is part of a quote from a great book I'm currently reading. The book, K2: Life and Death on the World's Most Dangerous Mountain is written by Ed Viesturs. Ed is the 1st American to climb the world's fourteen 8,000m peaks that took 18 years to complete! Had that freedom feeling twice in the last seven days as I was hiking and doing some trail-running. Can't beat getting out on the mountain and doing some hiking, trail-running, rock climbing etc or if your lucky enough to have an adventure like Mr. Viesturs has had so often. Check his book out if you get a chance - it's a nice read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to find your footprints, Mike. Leave me a note to ulrike.stein@hotmail.com I'd be more than happy to answer. Love forever, Ulli

buy poxet 90 mg online said...

dapoxetine 90 mg It works by increasing the level of serotonin in the nerve thereby increasing the time it takes to ejaculate and can improve the control over ejaculation. It is when a man ejaculates with little sexual stimulation and before the man wants to.