previous post on the same subject.The warm weather will soon be upon us and it is time to shed some of that "winter hibernation" weight that we may have added these past few months. Follow this simple 5-Step Plan each day and you will lose weight over the course of the next month. If your looking for more detail then check out this
1. GET MORE SLEEP: You need to follow a routine of getting 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Notice the word routine.
2. DRINK MORE WATER: drink 16 oz. of water when you wake up. This will help jump start your metabolism (research shows by as much as 29% over the next 3 hrs).
3. EAT BREAKFAST: never - I mean never - skip breakfast. No excuses! Think of breakfast as "food for fuel" to get you started for the day. Simply put - if you skip breakfast research shows you increase your chances of becoming obese.
4. ELMO (Eat Little Meals Often): eat 5-6 smaller meals throughout the day. This will help to maintain optimal energy levels during the day and avoid low blood sugar mid-afternoon.
5. GET MORE EXERCISE: a minimum of 30-minutes most days of the week, especially strength training! The intensity level should be moderate to high intensity - enough to really make you sweat! "If your not sweating the chances are your not working hard enough." If you think your already set in this department then increase the intensity of a few of your workouts during the week. You can do this trying interval-based workouts on the cardio side and circuit-based workouts on the strength side. If you have any questions regarding interval/circuit training simpply email me at email@example.com or leave a comment below.