Tuesday, September 7, 2010

9 Best Diet Tips Ever (from WebMD) ...Really?

Let's take a look at a recent article on WebMD entitled The 9 Best Diet Tips Ever. I am currently doing a lot of research on this topic for some new exercise programs that I'm working on for Koko FitClub, so I'll confess now, the title caught my eye.


WebMD's 9 Best Diet Tips Ever


  • Drink plenty of water or other calorie-free beverages**
  • Be choosy about nighttime snacks*
  • Enjoy your favorite foods.
  • Eat several mini-meals during the day**
  • Eat protein at every meal**
  • Spice it up
  • Stock your kitchen with healthy convenience foods*
  • Order children's portions at restaurants**
  • Swap a cup of pasta for a cup of vegetables*
I understand that there is a plethora of great tips to choose from but I would change this list a bit. The four marked with the double asterisk (**) means that I too would have put them on the list.  Three others with a single asterisk (*) means that I liked them but I would not necessarily put them in the "best ever" category. The two remaining, in my opinion, should not be on the list. Are there two diet tips out there in the vast world of dieting that you think should in fact be on their list? Let me know.

1 comment:

apenas respire said...

Hi thhanks for sharing this